Saving water means saving money
And that in 3 times! When you reduce your water consumption, you pay less for water, less for wastewater (which also costs money!) and less for water heating. This means that the investment in our water saving products pays off after just a few weeks. Because they don’t cost much and you don’t need a craftsman and can replace them yourself.
HOW TO SAVE WATER WHEN SHOWERING
Showering uses between 10 and 15 liters of water per minute, depending on the shower head. Nevertheless, showering is still more economical than bathing, which uses about 110 to 120 liters. With our tips, showering becomes even cheaper.
- Shower for a maximum of 5 minutes
- Stop the water flow in between, e.g. when shampooing, soaping up or shaving.
- Use our products for the shower
WATER IS A SCARCE RESOURCE
Worldwide, drinking water is a very scarce resource. And in Europe, too, climate change is causing the shortage of clean drinking water to become increasingly acute. The good news is that every individual can do something about it. And those who reduce their water consumption also ensure that less wastewater is flushed into the environment. All this in turn saves energy.
SAVING WATER WHEN WASHING DISHES BY HAND
Sometimes you have to wash by hand, or clean vegetables, here our tricks and products will help.
- Wash only larger quantities of dishes.
- Do not rinse under running water, but let the water run in first.
- Fruits and vegetables can also be cleaned in this way. Clean all the vegetables at once and before that fill the sink with water.
- Use our water saving products to save even more.
Saving WITHOUT loss of quality.
Live sustainably and protect the world.
Easy assembly without maintenance.
Sales Manager Guest & Care